Using the knowledge and skills you acquired in Units 1 and 2, create a PowerPoint Presentation that addresses the following:
- What does diversity mean to you? Include visuals.
- Discuss the value of diversity and its importance to society.
- Describe your culture.
- What are some of the characteristics of your culture (e.g., language, religion, cuisine, social habit, music, etc.)? Include visuals.
- What are some of the cultural challenges youâ€™ve experienced?
- Describe at least two art/creative expression examples that reflect your culture. This could be literary, visual, performance, etc. Include visuals.
Your presentation must be supported by two scholarly, credible, or peer-reviewed sources. These sources can be from peer-reviewed journals, or from trusted government or university websites.
Your PowerPoint Presentation must be three- to five-slides in length and include
- A title slide with the following:
- Title of paper
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- An introduction slide.
- A separate references slide. You must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources. It is important that the paper is in proper APA format. Refer to the General APA Guidelines from Purdue Owl for more information.