Please answer the following questions below.
Please include your research as well as your own opinion.
- How would you define drawing at this point after taking calss(Foundations , Drawing) this semester?
- If there is any, what has changed in your understanding in drawing in comparison to your opinion at the beginning of the semester?
Answer: 500 words or more
Development of basic drawing skills and powers of observation. Topics include gesture, line, volume, value, perspective, sighting and texture. A variety of materials and techniques will be explored.
In this course, students will
- Learn traditional and contemporary drawing techniques and materials
- Produce representational still-life drawings from observation.
- Gain knowledge of elements and principles of drawing
- Learn basic art terms