Final Project**original and plagiarism free***plagiarism report must be attached and less than 10%***each part labeled and answered in full with introduction and conclusion paragraph***graduate level work expected***follow all instructions***please provide links for all references***the organization is PEPSICO!!!
The textbook is: Hunt, S.T. (2014). Common Sense Talent Management. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Analyze the organization and develop a set of HRM practices that help align HR practices to the firm’s strategy. (Keep in mind the firm’s overall strategy in regards to Porter and Snow and White’s theories) Develop a 3200-3500 word research paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper should also:
- Identify the firm’s history, strategy, market position, and specific area of alignment.
- Provide job pricing and compensation package for 3-4 key positions in the organization.
- Describe and analyze the current and targeted HR work processes as well as the respective knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Incorporate a discussion of relevant technology considerations to achieve work output in the context of the organization’s goals.
- Provide a discussion of the labor market and the appropriate labor law context. Identification of companies that are preparing to address any legal or regulatory changes..
- Prescribe a set of HRM recommendations, specifically tailored for the selected firm. Insert a table with deliverables, accountable people and a timeline for the recommendations.
- Describe other HRM issues as applicable.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference at least eight scholarly resources
- Must include a reference page written in APA format.