PLEASE POST TO THE FORUM TO SHARE WITH THE CLASS.
For your final presentation you will submit for grading:
– Final version of your Project Charter
– Final version of PCMP (Excel)
– Final version of PowerPoint presentation that answers the Project Topics below (also found in Lesson 1 folder):
â€¢ What are you asking from us, the Steering Committee?
â€¢ What should we know â€“ why should we support your project?
â€¢ Who are your key stakeholders? Why?
â€¢ What information/key messages do they need to know? Why and how?
â€¢ Any communication risk/issues you anticipate with stakeholders? How do you address?
I have a better idea of the project scope that will be the basis for your project communication management plan (PCMP).
– Good topic and organization of choice in your analysis
– Timeline seems reasonable
– Perhaps add more detailed on how your project will benefit your stakeholders and what impact they can expect as a result of your project
– For stakeholders, what about Finance or source of investment/funds?
– For benefits, ensure some of the benefits can be measurable
Here are some questions that you can think through and embed into your final project as you continue your research and analysis.
For your PCMP, consider:
– What about the finance and funding stakeholder and communications
– Have you considered a pilot â€“ start w small test to gain experience and lessons learned?
– Who is responsible for product design / user experience / analytics?
– How do you communicate to promote adoption and usage?
– Any other end users?
Overall good progress. The goal in this course is to ensure you have an understanding of all the considerations needed to create a project communications management plan (PCMP).