need assistance with budgetary planning and control 1

Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper

To Industries prepares monthly cash budgets.The following budget information is available for April and May 2020:

April

May

Sales

$650,000

$700,000

Direct material purchases

220,000

240,000

Direct labor

175,000

180,000

Manufacturing overhead

120,000

130,000

Selling and administrative expenses

150,000

150,000

All sales are credit sales.The company expects to collect 65% from customers in the month of the sale and the remaining 35% in first month following the sale.The company purchases direct materials on account.The company pays for 70% of the purchases in the month of the purchases and the remaining 30% in the first month following the purchase.Direct labor, manufacturing overhead, and selling and administrative expenses are paid in cash in the month incurred.

Additional information:

  • March 2020 credit sales were $600,000
  • March 2020 purchases of direct materials were $200,000
  • The company’s cash balance on April 1, 2020 is expected to be $90,000
  • The company wants to maintain a minimum cash balance of $80,000 and has a line of credit in the amount of 1,000,000, with an annual interest rate of 6%, available to borrow if the budgeted cash balance falls below that level.Any amounts borrowed on the line of credit at the end of a month require a cash interest payment in the subsequent month.If the ending cash balance in a month exceeds the minimum balance, the excess amount is used to repay any amounts borrowed on the line of credit.

Required

  • Prepare a schedule of cash collections from credit sales for April and May 2020.
  • Prepare a schedule of cash disbursements for direct material purchases for April and May 2020.
  • Prepare a cash budget for April and May 2020 in columnar format.

Do you need help with this or a different assignment? We offer CONFIDENTIAL, ORIGINAL (Turnitin/LopesWrite/SafeAssign checks), and PRIVATE services using latest (within 5 years) peer-reviewed articles. Kindly click on ORDER NOW to receive an excellent paper from our writers.

Get a 15% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE15


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper