1. Search out (googling or references) for fields of applications of thermodynamics
2. Choose one field of applications of your choice, including not limited to; engines, power plant, air conditioning, renewable energy, burning trashes, green house effect, Ozone layer, etc. You may use one of the examples in the course canvas.
3. Research the field of the application of your choice and gather information of the fields.
4. Write a paper about the the field of application of thermodynamics
5. Your reflection on the benefit of this project to your insight for your career.
Lengths; 5 page long of wordings and figures