VIRTUAL LAB: Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis
In this virtual lab, you will explore cellular respiration and photosynthesis using both heterotroph (snails) and photoautotroph (elodea plants) organisms.
- To do so, go to the following link: Classzone (Links to an external site.)
- Click on Carbon Transfer through Snails and Elodea
- As you go along the lab, you will need to fill out a lab notebook (you’ll find it on the top right of the screen)
- Once the lab completed, open you lab notebook and click on print
- Choose the option save as pdf
- Upload your file on the ASSIGNMENT: Virtual Lab Cell Respiration/Photosynthesis