Note Need Original Paper Only
Link for APA Style: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
You must submit a rough draft at the end of Week 5. This is to be a complete paper, meeting the page requirements – not a partially completed paper. Points will be deducted for short or incomplete papers. Your rough draft will not be graded by the rubric, but helpful feedback will be provided to indicate where you are falling short. You may correct any deficiencies before resubmitting your final draft at the end of Week 8.
Include in the paper: A description of the scope and principal features of writing a technical paper, cite core theories and practices, and offer a similar explication (explanation) of a related field such as business field that would benefit from technical writing.
1) 8-10 pages (double-spaced).
2) Choose any technical topic to write your report about.
3) Identify the purpose and audience of your report.
4) Use at least seven references outside of your textbook (you may use your textbook too, but are not required to).
5) In addition to the required number of pages for the assignment, you must also include a reference page (bibliography), written in APA style (see Appendix B), and a title page. Be sure to give all of your papers a descriptive title!
6) Use your approved topic.
7) Use your approved outline.
8) Typewritten indouble-spaced format with a readable style and font and submitted inside the electronic classroom (unless classroom access is not possible and other arrangements have been approved by the professor).
9) Arial 11 or 12-point font or Times New Roman styles.
10) Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations
11) Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly!