Discussion Board Week 7- Week of 4/27
- What is organ reserve and how does it change between young and middle adulthood?
- How, according to the supplement article, can we protect and strengthen our organ reserve in middle adulthood?
- From the supplement on drug use, what is the prevalence of drug use in adolescence vs. early adulthood? What is one factor that underlies these results?
- Discuss one personal example of when you used post-formal thought in college.
- Give one example of an ageist stereotype that you have witnessed in your native culture.
- Why is middle adulthood sometimes called the â€œsandwich generationâ€?
Copy and paste each question and type your answer below it.
Please answer each question in complete sentences and in your own words. Each answer should be at least one to two paragraphs in length (minimum of 4-6 sentences per paragraph).
Discussion board post due Thursday, April 30 by 8pm.
Response post due Friday, May 1 by 8pm
Response posts will include: a) two things you found interesting about the post, and b) two original ideas that you can contribute to the content of the post that may help further the discussion about the topic. Please reference specific information from the post in your responses. Above all, please be respectful in your response posts. Each Response post should be at least two paragraphs in length (4-6 sentences per paragraph), written in complete sentences. *Again, this doesnâ€™t mean that you canâ€™t write more.