Please read the attached pdf containing two articles on CRISPR and answer the following questions. The questions should be typed, in your own words
1. What is the CRISPR technology and why does it seem so promising?
2. What natural process was it adapted from?
3. Explain CRISPR RNA and cas 9. (In other words, what are they? Be specific)
4. How is CRISPR used as a gene editing tool and how do you ensure that it targets the proper location?
5. What ethical issues do you think this will raise moving forward?
6. What are your thoughts on this technology? (Please note you will not be graded for your opinion rather that you explain your thought process/reasoning)