Argument essay on Human resource management and ethical challenges
Consider the type of career that you are interested in exploring. You should, at this point, have focused on a specific issue that is important to your career. For example, if you are working on getting into Advertising, you might write an argument essay on whether there needs to be more diversity in television advertisements. If you are looking to get into a career in law enforcement, you might write an argument for or against the use of body cameras by police officers while they are working.
- Create an argument essay that argues for your position on an issue facing your career or your area of study.
- â€¢ Consider the following questions when starting your essay: o What is a specific issue you see occurring in your career field or major area of study?
- o What is your ultimate argument regarding the issue? What are your supporting topics for that argument?
- â€¢ The essay should be three to four pages in length with additional APA-style title and reference pages.
- â€¢ The essay should be double-spaced, written in 12 point Times New Roman font, and use a 1-inch margin.
- â€¢ Include three (3) sources in your essay that are reliable and academic. o Make sure you have at least three (3) in-text citations where you have direct quoted, paraphrased or summarized material from the sources. You will need corresponding references for each of these sources that match the in-text citations.
- â€¢ You need an introduction and conclusion for this essay. Remember the introduction sets up the essay and ends with the thesis statement. The conclusion sums up the essay and restates the thesis in a different way. The introduction and conclusion should not be exact replicas of each other.
- â€¢ Your body paragraphs should focus on one topic that supports your argument.
- â€¢ Your writing should be free of punctuation, spelling, and grammar errors and contain appropriate word choice for an academic setting with clear sentence structure