Q1. Quick short answers:(From chapter 9&10)
- Why is Mr. Clyde angry at Ignatius?
- Why wonâ€™t people on the trolley sit next to Ignatius?
- How does Ignatius get scratches on his hand?
- What does he tell is mother about how he got them?
- What is Mancuso wearing when he meets Ignatius?
- What is Ignatius wearing when he meets Mancuso?
- What is Mrs. Levy doing with Miss. Trixie?
- What does the gay man say is his name, who shows up in the French Quarter?
- What do he and Ignatius plan to do?
- What is Mancuso dressed as now?
- What is going on in Pirates Alley?
- Who does Trixie look like after Mrs. Levy gets done with her?
Q2. essay question:(From chapter 11&12)
Things are ramping up. All the characters are there in one way or another. In what ways do they come together and what is the result?