1. I will post the question for you with all the requirements needed for it, so please read it carefully more than one time and respond to the questions with your own words.
2. Visit the link, because my teacher wants all the information from the website for my college it will ask you for my username and password I will write it down for you. Username: yousef.lamooza Password:012399
3. I don’t need any outside sources or any plagiarism I need it all from your own words.
4. Please read the article after you visit the link and answer the following questions based on what you understated from the article.
You can access this piece from the library (Links to an external site.), and use it to address the following questions:
- What does your DNA mean to you?
- What value do you place on it?
- What conflicts might there be about this information and who has access to it?
When answering these, think about using full paragraphs, and quoting passages from the argument that comes to mind that help support your explanations.
The Reader Response will be graded by a simple rubric you can see here, and must be done by the time we review the piece in class. Consider how you might use the Reader Responses to advance your work on the papers we’re working on.
This is in a Discussion forum, and other can respond to what you write, but having the exchange of ideas in here is not required.